Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Nee Wedding

This month Fairytree Photography had the great privilege of photographing the Nee wedding. It was small simple ceremony held in a hometown country church. Our services were actually purchased as a gift to the happy couple at their bridal shower a few weeks earlier. And what better gift could there be then to capture the magic memories of their wedding day forever, of course I could be a bit biased since I was the photographer. I just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from their wedding day with all my readers.  

First off a picture of our beautiful bride.

Here's my favorite picture from the wedding day. This was just as the bride and groom exited the church for the first time as man and wife. I put a little vintage touch to the picture which I think only enhances the special moment they were sharing

Here we have a playful moment with just the groomsmen kind of popping out behind the bride and groom. I love that she's laughing in this one, it only enhances the playful vibe I was hoping to catch.


This one is just of the guys. They all had such a blast lifting their little ringbearer up and so did he. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Lastly I wanted to share a simple shot of the table decorations. They were absolutely gorgeous, filled with crystal clear water, and submerged, what looked to be, purple orchids, and the occasional silver gilt feather. 
As you can see it was happy day with spring floating just out of sight, the cool wind blustery but the sky speaking volumes for the season about to come roaring in.
Fairytree Photography is booking now for the wedding season, we look forward to the opportunity to work with many more beautiful brides and dashing grooms in the year to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment