Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little Emily's First Easter

So a little while back little Emily came to visit me again. It was really nifty to see how much she had grown since her newborn session with us almost 5 months earlier! These pictures were for her very first Easter! And we had a blast trying out a few new props and things with her.  Emily really was a dream to work with even though she got a little fussy at times. Thankfully we discovered she loved the sound of my husband's rainsticks. I'll have to file that little tidbit away for future use. Enjoy these adorable pictures, and come back the week of Easter to see some of our favorites from our first Annual Bunny Day!
My alltime favorite! The reaction I get from this cutie pie is amazing every time. I can't wait to try out this adorable crochet outfit on some new babies too!

This little girl has some of the prettiest bright blue eyes! And look at that professional modeling!

This one is of the whole family. They all look so happy!

This is our little tutu and the matching ballerina baby headband in action.


And another just adorable little pose!


No comments:

Post a Comment