Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bridal Beauty

For those of you who don't already know...My brother got married yesterday afternoon to his best friend of eight years. I am so happy and excited for them. It was an amazing experience watching him wed the woman I have maintained would be perfect for him since the first time I met her. I've been sitting on her bridal pictures for the past week or two, waiting on showing them off so that the first time he saw her in her dress was the moment she walked around the corner. It's been hard to keep them to myself because the bride is so beautiful and the pictures really reflect that.  It was a privilege and an honor to take her bridal pictures not only because she's my new sister *eek!*, but because she's a wonderful photographer in her own right.
There wasn't a dry eye in the house of these two wonderful people exchanged their own personal written vows for each other. Now they're on their honeymoon and I know when they get back I'll get to look at tons of pictures of white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, and baby blue skies.
So now that the big day is finally over I'm proud to present the newest addition to my family,  Mrs. Cooley!
This is my favorite picture possibly of all time! So dreamy and romantic. A fairytale. That's what magic memories and Fairytree Photography are all about.

This next one captures the pure joy of getting married!


I love the sense of perspective in this picture. A wonderful closeup of the bouquet (handmade by the bride herself)!

Another dreamy photo! The pink dogwoods framing her face in this picture were gone just  a few days later, but here they are captured forever just as bright and beautiful as they were that spring day.

Another personal favorite of mine. The bride has such gorgeous blue eyes and I really wanted to draw attention to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment